Hello! Here are the Working Group Weekly Updates for the week of June 27 - July 3. You can see what’s going on here on the calendar. You may join us in real time during any of the syncs or check out our YouTube channel archive for hundreds of recorded calls.
Stewards: Tamara, Nate
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- We are at sprint #38. Here is the sprint board so you can see what is going on.
- We’ve been talkin about Mitch’s Post about reducing the rewards for regular paid contributor, and we’ll have a call to talk about it in depth.
- Chuy and Mert are currently working on a document on Updates on the Proposal Inverter.
- Remember that you can easily help the TEC by retweeting
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 11AM EST/5PM CET
The Third Graviton Training is ongoing. You can check the study plan here
- Sessions are on Tuesdays at 8PM CET
- Next session, number #7, will be facilitated by Loie, we will be talking about Decentralized Dispute Resolution.
- Join us on Mondays for observational research on psychology and wellbeing.
- On Tuesdays we have the Umbrella coordination call in Aragon at 11 AM CET
- On Fridays we have our website desing call at 8PM CET.
- If you’re in need of help managing a conflict, you can make a request through our typeform
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- This week we have been talking about how can we support more the governance of the TEC
- Check our SWOT Analysis of the TEC
- Also, here you can read on our Reputation in the TEC file.
Stewards: Eduardo, Tamara
Weekly Sync: Monday, 2PM EST/8PM CET
Orientation: Thursday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- Vote on our Funding Proposal
- Here are LBS’ suggested changes to the contributors template that we use on zenhub. If you have any feedback, tell us on the communitas text channel.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 4PM EST/10PM CET
- We are currently working on the specifications for a consulting intake service.
- We are also exploring the technical and cultural options for token gating discord channels.
- You can see what we are trying to do achive over time in Sampo’s strategy post
Weekly sync: Wednesday, 3PM EST/8PM CET
- We have prepared some wireframes for our self-discovery game
- We have 3 Focus Groups in planning for the TE Ethics Participatory Research
Steward: Shawn YGG
Weekly Sync: Friday, 11AM EST/5PM CET
- We are on hiatus as we rethink how to have a more seasonal version of Labs.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 12PM EST/6PM CET
- Check our Comms stewardship proposal
- The TE Academy T.E.A.M. has a proposal coming soon.
- The marketing T.E.A.M. is working on the Newsletter #4.
- Check the first translations from the Translations T.E.A.M.
Stewards: Ivy, Zeptimus
Weekly Sync: Monday 11AM EST/5PM CET
- We are working on our Data Standarization master sheet.
- Here you can check our ABC page designs.
- As a reminder, here’s our forum post about the TEC’s Meeting Protocols, Terms, and Disclaimers.
Weekly Sync: Every other Friday, 10AM EST/4PM CET
- Open call for legal expters If you have a legal background & strong interest in decentralized technologies, we’d love to have you in our Legal WG. Contact our steward @iviangita on discord.
- Our proposal to update the covenant passed!
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 2PM EST/8PM CET
- Rewards for February 2022 are incoming. Check the forum post and the RAD analysis.
- #ActivateYourSourceCred - !sc save-wallet 0x000…000. Use the same address you used for activating praise!
- We have some updates in development:
- Replacing drafted quantifiers
- A keyword search to select/quantify/dismiss praise
- Cross-Period Analysis for Quantifier trends
- We encourage you to become a quantifier: it is a civic duty within our Commons.
- Remember that anyone can become a praise-giver by typing the command /activate on any channel within our Discord server.
Thank you for reading the WG Weekly update from June 27 - July 03. Check our calendar and join us on a call soon! Have a great week!