Good Monday everyone! Here are the Working Group Weekly Updates. This past week a lot of our members have been attending ETH Barcelona, so this has been a slow week.
Stewards: Tamara, Nate
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- We are done with sprint #38. Here is the sprint board so you can see what is going on.
- From the sprint retrospective we decided that the next task we are going to tackle is a collective roadmap for the TEC.
- Remember that you can easily help the TEC by retweeting
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 11AM EST/5PM CET
The Third Graviton Training is ongoing. You can check the study plan here
- Sessions are on Tuesdays at 8PM CET
- Next session, number #8, will be facilitated by Jeremy, we will be having a practice session about Liberating Structures.
- Join us on Mondays for observational research on psychology and wellbeing. We are currently working on a survey to measure wellbeing and mental health.
- On Tuesdays we have the Umbrella coordination call in Aragon at 11 AM CET
- On Fridays we have our website desing call at 8PM CET.
- If you’re in need of help managing a conflict, you can make a request through our typeform
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- Check our SWOT Analysis of the TEC. If you have any input, you’re welcome to add it to the file
Stewards: Eduardo, Tamara
Weekly Sync: Monday, 2PM EST/8PM CET
Orientation: Thursday, 1PM EST/7PM CET
- Our Funding Proposal passed!
- We are working on an article about membership to help people better understand what is a member within a community.
- We are also working, together with soft gov, on improving the TE flower. We will soon make a figma file available for people to give us their input.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 4PM EST/10PM CET
- Check out our WGs Accounting Template demo.
- We are working on a treausry policy draft.
- You can see what we are trying to do achive over time in Sampo’s strategy post
Weekly sync: Wednesday, 3PM EST/8PM CET
- Check our 0mega hub to see what is going on in our WG.
- We will have a call on July 14th 8PM CET to talk about the updates on the TE Ethics and TE Consilience Library
Steward: Shawn YGG
Weekly Sync: Friday, 11AM EST/5PM CET
- We are on hiatus as we rethink how to have a more seasonal version of Labs.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 12PM EST/6PM CET
- The marketing T.E.A.M. is working on the Newsletter #5.
- Check the first translations from the Translations T.E.A.M.
Stewards: Ivy, Zeptimus
Weekly Sync: Monday 11AM EST/5PM CET
- We are designing and planning the next audit.
- As a reminder, here’s our forum post about the TEC’s Meeting Protocols, Terms, and Disclaimers.
Weekly Sync: Every other Friday, 10AM EST/4PM CET
- Open call for legal expters If you have a legal background & strong interest in decentralized technologies, we’d love to have you in our Legal WG. Contact our steward @iviangita on discord.
- Our proposal to update the covenant passed!
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 2PM EST/8PM CET
- Rewards for February 2022 are incoming. Check the forum post and the RAD analysis.
- #ActivateYourSourceCred - !sc save-wallet 0x000…000. Use the same address you used for activating praise!
- We have some updates in development:
- Replacing drafted quantifiers
- A keyword search to select/quantify/dismiss praise
- Cross-Period Analysis for Quantifier trends
- We encourage you to become a quantifier: it is a civic duty within our Commons.
- Remember that anyone can become a praise-giver by typing the command /activate on any channel within our Discord server.
Thank you for reading the WG Weekly update from July 04 - July 10. Check our calendar and join us on a call soon! Have a great week!