Commons Upgrade Runoff Vote

Proposal title

Commons Upgrade Runoff Vote

TL;DR

Here are the top 5 proposals chosen in the Tokenlog curation phase. They represent the favorite economic designs for the TEC. This runoff vote uses Quadratic Ranked Choice Voting to pick the final parameter set that will be used to upgrade the TEC into a fully functioning Commons with Conviction Voting, Tao Voting and Augmented Bonding Curve.

Next step after this vote is to submit the winning proposal to the Hatch DAO for final implementation.

We are approaching the launch of the Token Engineering Commons and $TEC. This is a collaboratively designed Commons economy.

Proposal description

1. Goldilocks
2. Mathmematics
3. Bolsheviks Gambit
4. Ostrom’s Baby
5. 4.20

Additional information to add

How does this proposal benefit the community and/or the field of Token Engineering?

The design of the TEC economy has been done collaboratively and inclusively.
The Commons Config Dashboard ante the Collaborative Economics process are a public good to the token engineering field.

How will these funds be used? (Only for conviction voting)

Provide a breakdown for how funds will be used. Proposals requesting less funds have a higher chance to pass, consider breaking your proposal into milestones that can be submitted separately.

How will you share progress?

The final result will be shared in this forum post and the winning proposal will be submitted to the Hatch DAO.

3 Likes

Rock the Vote!
https://snapshot.org/#/tecommons.eth/proposal/0x0b6cecd6c3066cc947a259d5683bd4f522e9c59c8d625e3baf99bdd0e1b1caa9
giphy (78)

2 Likes

@liviade, do we have an overview of the entire process (i.e. not just runoff vote) with approximate dates? I know I saw something like this somewhere but just can’t seem to find it.

yeah, here it is :slight_smile: Voting for the Final Params for the Commons Upgrade - #20 by liviade