Testing CV - Donate to Commons Stack

Donate to the Commons Stack

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
An accurate and detailed description of what you are proposing

This proposal will send money directly to the Commons Stack. They use these funds mostly to pay contributors at a flat rate of 19 DAI an hour. The work being done there is incredible and is pushing the world towards a new way to organize around the production of public goods.

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to TEC holders, the Token Engineering community, and/or DAO ecosystem

The Commons Stack was the driving force behind the TEC’s existence its great to give back!

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

I’s a donation, no obligation of work that needs to be done.

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, TEC Forum, etc.):

See https://commonsstack.org/#coreteam (wow that needs to be updated!)

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform TEC holders about your ability to execute on your proposal

N/A

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of tokens requested:

20 xDAI

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

commonsstack.eth = 0x8110d1d04ac316fdcace8f24fd60c86b810ab15a

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

The revolution will be memefied

2 Likes

A direct link to the proposal would be nice

2 Likes

The link is https://tec-interface.vercel.app/#/proposal/13 and is already going to pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! this is great, participated too. :smiley: :+1:

Good call… it would be super cool to have a bot that does that automatically… cause everyone will run into this chicken and the egg problem… I had to make the forum post first, and then make the vote… then i forgot to come back here to post the link… but it would be cool to automate that.

Not a priority… but nice to have… made a github issue

1 Like

^^^ This one passed!

^^^ There was a bit of a weird UX thing and 2 proposals were accidentally created… If you want to donate more to the Commons Stack… round 2 is there! :wink: