Test - Funding Tickets for the Indigenomics Economuc Design Virtual Forum

Funding Tickets for the Indigenomics Economic Design Virtual Forum

Hatchers can apply for ticket sponsors from TEC

The tickets are $206.24 CAD each, can we sponsor 3-5 spots?:

• Indigenomics Institute Inc.

The Indigenomics Institute is an Indigenous economic advisory for public governments, Indigenous communities and the private sector. The Indigenomics Institute focuses on four core areas in overcoming Indigenous economic barriers and addressing challenges:

1. DIALOGUE PLATFORM FOR INDIGENOUS ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS
  2. ECONOMIC POLICY/ RESEARCH/ANALYSIS / PLANNING
  3. EDUCATION/ TRAINING
  4. PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT

Indigenomics honors the powerful thinking of Indigenous wisdom of local economy, relationships and human values. Indigenomics is about increasing the role and visibility of Indigenous peoples in the new economy. It is about understanding indigenous ways of being and worldview. Indigenomics draws on ancient principles that have supported indigenous economies for thousands of years, and works to implement them as modern practices.

Indigenomics welcomes you to an Indigenous worldview. It brings to the forefront human values and practice. It invites dialogue, and thought provoking insight into possibility of the Indigenous relationship both in Canada and beyond. It explores the pathway of the threshold of the indigenous relationship and modern economies.

Phone: 6049974913E-mail: francine@istolo.netWebsite: https://www.indigenomicsinstitute.com*

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to TEC holders, the Token Engineering community, and/or DAO ecosystem

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

Spirit Foundation

ygg_anderson, SpritiFoundation, blairV

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
I rebuilt the community demographics database under commision of Fourwinds and Associates, Treaty 8 territory under Dan Martel, an entreprenurial Elder. Today, my company, Longtail Financial is working under contract with The Spirit Foundation, founded by Alex Holman, more on this project will be shared below

Spirit Foundation

I’m placing links here so that hatchers may become familiar with the spirit foundation movement. Now that I have assembled this data, I’m considering creating

Spirit Foundation Red Paper

Spirit Coin – An Indigenous Digital Currency

Spirit Foundation - Tokenomics Academy final presentation

Token Engineering Academy Spirit Foundation Longtail Financial

Here is the Event:

2 Likes