Stewards’ statement of commitment period is open

The TEC is launching the first “statement of commitment” period for Stewards. This period will happen every 6 months and it is meant to share that, as Stewards, we remain committed to the role and to being active and present, servant leaders in the know.

Our Stewards WG funding proposal is live on Gardens and will provide a nominal compensation for the value Stewards bring to the community.

If a Steward chooses not to continue as a Steward due to personal or professional obligations, they can either request to be offboarded at any time or simply not post a statement during this window. In either case, the Steward will be offboarded following the self-nominated offboarding process in the Stewards WG manifesto.

The terms of Stewardship are:

• The Stewardship term is 6 months.
  • Multiple terms are possible.
  • Stewards WG funding will provide a nominal compensation in show of appreciation of the value Stewards bring to the community.
  • We will have two “statement of commitment” windows per year to allow Stewards to either share their commitment to continuing to steward in the TEC or fall out gracefully from the role if they are no longer active. (Compensation may have stopped before this point in cases where Stewards are no longer able to remain active and present).
  • At that time, Stewards who wish to continue may post a statement of commitment in the Forum post created for that purpose. If a Steward chooses not to continue as a Steward due to personal or professional obligations, they can either request to be offboarded or simply not post a statement during the confirmation window. In either case, the Steward will be offboarded following the self-nominated offboarding process in the Stewards WG manifesto.
  • This process will start on Feb 1-15, 2022. The following period will be Aug 1-15.

Please reply to this post rather than start a new thread!

5 Likes

I would like to share my personal commitment to continue to serve as a Steward in the TEC.

6 Likes

I would like to publicly state my professional commitment to continue to serve as a TEC steward

7 Likes

I am publicly sharing my commitment to continue to serve as a TEC steward!

5 Likes

I’m sharing my commitment to continue to serve as a TEC steward!

imagen

8 Likes

I share my personal and professional commitment to continue serving as a Steward in the TEC :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am fully committed to continuing to serve as a TEC steward! So stoked about what we are going to accomplish during the FREEZE :smiley:

7 Likes

I want to share my commitment to continue to serve as a TEC steward. So much love for this community!~ :love_letter:

6 Likes

I am fully committed to continue my service as a steward of the TEC! I look forward to continuing to represent the TEC across the DAO ecosystem and the world as a whole. I look forward to continuing participation in the bottom-up democratic economics of the TEC and to continue propagating education and discourse around the TEC and the future of token engineering public goods. I would like to continue helping facilitate the TEC labs and TEC ecosystem collaborations for the next 6 months as well as contributing directly to token engineering applications, research, and education. Being a steward is perfectly challenging and incredibly rewarding. Looking forward to the next 6 months!

5 Likes

I am committed to hold space for TE Ethics and Ethos to emerge, and encourage participants to own it.

5 Likes

I’d like to share my commitment to continue serving as a TEC steward! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I am sharing my commitment to continue serving the TEC community as a Steward. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow with so many amazing members who are paving a path for others in web3.

5 Likes

I am happily sharing my commitment to continue to serve as a TEC steward. It would be my pleasure to keep committing my time and knowledge to this mazing community.

5 Likes

I gladly share my commitment to keep serving as a TEC Steward, it’s been an honor and a privilege to be part of the Stewards WG. I’m looking forward to the next challenges this new era will bring!

6 Likes

I’m excited to share my commitment to keep serving as a TEC Steward.
I would like to keep interacting with the lovely community that the TEC has been building and learn more from this ecosystem. I’m looking forward to committing more of my time to the TEC. :slight_smile:

praise-the-tec

6 Likes