The top 3 submissions of the first MVV round were collectively edited and are now available on Tokenlog. @Juankbell submitted the 3 proposals with numbers rather than titles so the writers are anonymous to not influence the votes. Deadline: Tuesday, April 27th during the Soft Gov call at 7pm CET.
Every CSTK and IH token holders can vote. Your economy, your choice
Step 1 - Change your wallet network to xDAI
- if you don’t have xDAI added to your networks click here for simple instructions.
Step 2 - Click the number on the right corner of the issue to open it.
Step 3 - Pick your favorite one and vote!
Good to know:
- Tokenlog uses quadradic voting - read more about it
- It’s a soft gov tool, so despite the use of tokens, nothing happens on chain
- There is no way to change your votes once they’re submitted
- Vote as much as you want as long as you have a token balance.
- You can read more about the previous sessions.