CV Transparency WG Funding Proposal (May to July 2022)

Iā€™m requesting 97 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during July (youtube thumbnails designs)

IĀ“m requesting 420 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during July 2022 for:

• Recording calls
  • Uploading them to YouTube with its corresponding titles and descriptions

I am requesting 285 wxDAI for my contributions to TransparencyWG over the last month, which have included:

hr+time tasks
1hrs , $19 begun in June, finished in July - Finished Dune script to extract any Dune query data. Initially used for CommsWG before Dework creation
6hrs , $114 Hacker weekend alongside Zepti, where we finished collecting the data for remaining WG: RewardsWG, CommsWG, CommunitasWG, LegalWG, reviewed formatting for all of them
5hrs , $95 Creation of Dework script to extract relevant txn data + metadata history for all CommsWG teams
2hrs , $38 Mastersheet final bugfixes: WG importrange errors. Final visualisation + dashboard creation on MasterSheet. End of MasterSheet project
1hrs , $19 Initial efforts on auditreport0002

both scripts mentioned above available at https://github.com/m-r-g-t/tec-data-analysis

Iā€™m requesting 2750 WXDAI for my work in transparency this month (july) based on this role.

Iā€™m requesting 104.50 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in July:

• Multisig payment
  • 1on1 syncs with Zepti to support our operations
  • Updating decision tracking sheet
  • Transparency audit

Iā€™m requesting 2750 WXDAI for my work in transparency this month (August) based on this role.

On vacation 17-aug/15sep

IĀ“m requesting 320 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during August 2022 for:

• Recording calls
  • Uploading them to YouTube with its corresponding titles and descriptions

Iā€™m requesting 133 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during May which included:

• Weekly calendar updates and audit fix

Iā€™m requesting 54 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during August (youtube thumbnails designs)

Iā€™m requesting 50 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during August, which was:

• Adapting the audit into newsletter format (scheduled to be sent in the week of Sept. 4-9).

24k on marketing, wonder why they are foršŸ¤” we can pay it anyway but would love to know in advance since our budget is very tight

Iā€™m paid 400 wxDAI for 21 hours per month and that doesnā€™t cover the several hours I spent making the audit newsletter.

UPDATE: weā€™ll reassess our Comms budget so as not to take away from Transparencyā€™s and so I withdraw my compensation request.

We can definitely discuss this and explore alternatives, but I donā€™t think trying to bill other WGā€™s is the right thing to do.

There are many options in which this gathering of information that the newsletter takes can be recognized and covered for, like the WGCL position that the Comms Stewardship has a budget for and hasnā€™t been fulfilled since I requested time off for vacation.

In general, I would avoid demanding a payment as a way to deal with any situation around differences in the way the TEC recognizes and compensates for work.

Iā€™m requesting 57 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in August:

1hs - dune bugfixes and amendments, including following up on failed queries, passing in parameters in dune within html request;
2hs - master sheet bugfixes, including bug where two wgā€™s were not being passed through; amending sampo to incorporate usdc+xdai as one in charts.

Definitely this will not affect our budget, but what Iā€™m trying to say is that we donā€™t even need to format the audit again the job done by @Efra is the final version of it and we should distribute that one not make a new one. We just need to communicate ourselves better and thank you Manu for pushing those efforts :pray:t2:

Iā€™m requesting 228 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during August, which was:

• Research and Designing Graphic Version of the Audit

Iā€™m doing a shortened version and linking Efraā€™s final version because Iā€™m of the opinion that people will not want to go over a dozen pages of information, regardless of how valuable they are to our Commons. Instead, I assume they will only want to review the main insights from the audit. The HubSpot analytics on recipient engagement will let us know if I was right or wrong.

1 Like

Iā€™m requesting 156.75 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in August:

• Multisig payment and sync w/ Zep
  • Updated the decision tracking sheet and created the graphics for the audit
  • Edited typos and sentence structure in other sections in the audit Google Doc
  • Recreated the payment sheet for Aug-Oct
  • Reviewed figma

Iā€™m just going to chime in because it seems like Mount Manu requested funds for the wrong reasons; in the process of making the Audit Newsletter (in which I am also helping), @Mount_Manu spotted a few errors and offered to work on them instead of just delegating to other Transparency member.

That being said, I believe he should be compensated for the work that fell outside the domain of Marketing/Comms, and revisit his compensation on Marketing if the Audit Newsletter isnā€™t compensated properly, these are both different things and shouldnā€™t be an issue, specially for $50 bucks.

1 Like

the issue is not the money, is the comunication and coordination, and just raised it so we do better in the future.

1 Like