CV Transparency WG Funding Proposal (May to July 2022)

Proposal title: Transparency WG 3-month funding

Period covered: 3 months (May to July)

Proposal description:

This proposal covers a three-month period.

The tasks that need to be done by the Transparency WG remain the same, including recording calls, transparency audit, documentation and other operations-related tasks. There are some newly proposed initiatives that might require the work from the Transparency WG if they pass, such as tracking salaries and coordinating with Sampo WG.

To compensate the contributors of the Transparency WG, we will need 16140 for the months of May, June and July. But since the Transparency WG still has an unused budget of 5,601.25 WXDAI from the previous funding (February to April), we are requesting 10538,75 in this funding proposal.

The proposed budget will be divided among the contributors of the working group.

To check how we spent the previous funding check this document and the previous forum thread and to confirm what we accomplish check the transparency audit

The Tasks and the Budget

How does this proposal benefit the community or the field of Token Engineering?

This will encourage and provide opportunities for the members to participate in upholding transparency and monitor the activities in the community. Providing equal access to information and involving agents to care for rules that apply to all eliminate the need for external agents and increase the commitment of participants to engage in the advice process. Trust comes when we can comprehend the behavior of other actors by using the same framework.

Amount requested (Only for conviction voting)

10538,75 XDAI

How will you share progress?

We will keep the same methods as the last time people will request funds on this proposal and we will track the job done for this period here and the milestones will be shared on the second Audit report

Team information:
Acidlazzer
Bear100
Efra
Enti
JH
Ivy
Rex
Zeptimus

2 Likes

As part of this WG is amazing to see how great the team works, specially with the operations tasks and all the great work recording calls and the audit report

2 Likes

Transparency is a lean mean DAO Ops Machine!! Easy yes!

1 Like

I’m requesting 76 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during May which included: Updating the discord events on a weekly basis.

I’m requesting 95 wxdai for my contributions to transparency WG over the last month, which have included:

• Generation of the dynamic WG master sheet structure with consideration of its caveats, 2hs

• Refactoring of earlier WG data to fit the master sheet, 1hs

• Creation of pivots and given communications with sampo and transparency members, 1hs

• Common Pool movements extraction from Dune and reformatting. 1hs

I´m requesting 611.85 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during June 2022 for:

• Recording calls
  • Uploading them to YouTube with its corresponding titles and descriptions
  • Work on Transparency - Budget Sheet (Filling out with needed information from Transparency past transactions through the period of Jan-May 2022)

I’m requesting 51 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during June (youtube thumbnails designs)

I’m requesting 85.50 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in June:

• Multisig payment
  • Creating zenhub issues
  • Reviewing Figma
  • Updating YT playlist and decision tracking sheet

I’m requesting 2750 WXDAI (adding WGL) for my work in transparency this month based on this role.

I’m requesting 133 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in July:

• Updating discord events on a weekly basis
  • Section 5 of the audit report

I’m requesting 97 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during July (youtube thumbnails designs)

I´m requesting 420 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during July 2022 for:

• Recording calls

I am requesting 285 wxDAI for my contributions to TransparencyWG over the last month, which have included:

hr+time tasks
1hrs , $19 begun in June, finished in July - Finished Dune script to extract any Dune query data. Initially used for CommsWG before Dework creation
6hrs , $114 Hacker weekend alongside Zepti, where we finished collecting the data for remaining WG: RewardsWG, CommsWG, CommunitasWG, LegalWG, reviewed formatting for all of them
5hrs , $95 Creation of Dework script to extract relevant txn data + metadata history for all CommsWG teams
2hrs , $38 Mastersheet final bugfixes: WG importrange errors. Final visualisation + dashboard creation on MasterSheet. End of MasterSheet project
1hrs , $19 Initial efforts on auditreport0002

both scripts mentioned above available at https://github.com/m-r-g-t/tec-data-analysis

I’m requesting 2750 WXDAI for my work in transparency this month (july) based on this role.

I’m requesting 104.50 WXDAI for my contributions to Transparency WG in July:

• Multisig payment
  • 1on1 syncs with Zepti to support our operations
  • Updating decision tracking sheet
  • Transparency audit

I’m requesting 2750 WXDAI for my work in transparency this month (August) based on this role.

On vacation 17-aug/15sep

I´m requesting 320 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during August 2022 for:

• Recording calls

I’m requesting 133 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during May which included:

• Weekly calendar updates and audit fix

I’m requesting 54 WXDAI for my contributions to the Transparency WG during August (youtube thumbnails designs)

I’m requesting 50 WXDAI for my contribution to the Transparency WG during August, which was:

• Adapting the audit into newsletter format (scheduled to be sent in the week of Sept. 4-9).