Hi TEC! These are some of last week’s advances in the Commons Swarm:
- The EVMCrispr Terminal is a tool developed by the Commons Swarm that has been getting a lot of love from many members of the community:
- Agave folks have contributed in improving the voting testing capabilities to be able to check the votes before sending them.
- @amin is using EVMcrispr to change the native Unipool of Gardens in the Giveth Garden to use their own implentation that uses GIVstream.
- Gardens has created a cool form interface to interact with EVMcrispr, kudos to @rperez89.
Some cool stuff you can check out:
- Osmotic Funding won the 1st Place prize from MakerDAO and the Best Coordination Mechanics prize from Superfluid.
- We hosted a discussion on Osmotic Funding mathematical model with Michael Zargham from BlockScience and Didi from Superfluid on Luna Swarm. Here is the recording.
- We also had a call with Superfluid team to discuss how to calculate the realtime balance of an address that is sending and receiving different flows.
- We think that exponential decay has very good properties in order to combine different flows.
- We created an example that has three flows, one decaying inflow from 100 tokens/s to 10 and the other growing inflow from 0 to 50 and an outflow that goes from 0 to -10. The result is an inflow that goes from 100 to 50 tokens/s.