Hi! Here are the Working Group updates from the last week. Join us in real time during any of our many calls! Check out the calendar.
BIG NEWS: TEC will be in Paris for EthCC 4 July 20-22!
Let us know if you’ll be there too, and come say “hi” on our Discord #community-hall channel.
- We are finishing up the Hatcher campaign content.
- Stay tuned for our community video next week.
- TE Scouts are moving ahead!
- Forum Highlight: How to get wxDAI
- A 47-hour test is happening over the weekend. All feedback via the feedback form is very welcome!
- Request for comments on RFC: EVMScripter API Specification.
Convert working with:
- New contract
- Entry and exit tributes
- Virtual Supply and Virtual Balance
- Minimum return amount
- Forum Highlight: Pseudo-code and permission tables for the Commons Upgrade
- Opened a space for a discussion on Equality vs. Equity in the this week’s sync. You can watch it here.
- The results of the IH Outreach campaign:
- 75% with >10 IH are in the Trusted Seed
- 63% with >4 IH are in the Trusted Seed
- Finishing touches on the Hatch Handbook
- This Hatch Outreach Working Group will end at the end of the Hatch period. The weekly call after the Hatch close will be a no-agenda, social call. Join us to celebrate the close of the Hatch!
- Eduardo prepared a closing document.
- Continuing work on TE services, Praise analysis, TEC labs and the legendary Sunday hack sessions.
- Working on the Community Covenant, the rules to which we must agree in order to engage in the community.
- Review of legal docs before the Hatch.
- Continuing initiatives:
- Continuing Commons Configuration Dashboard.
Last week we had our first SourceCred distribution!
We are mid-way through voting on the pre-Hatch Impact Hours Distribution Analysis. Submitting and voting on proposals ran from June 24 to July 2 with a 24h extension until July 3 at the request of the community. Four proposals were selected from seven for the run-off and finalized Friday, July 2. Voting is open until July 6. Vote here!
Here are the 4 run-off proposals:
- We are nearly there! Pending final results from Soft Gov and Commons Swarm, the Hatch could be as early as next week!
- Forum highlight: TEC Visual explainers