Hello! Here’s the weekly summary of our DAO’s work. Remember that you can always check our calendar to learn about our calls and events. You may also join us in real time during any of the syncs, or go to our YouTube channel archive for hundreds of recorded calls.
Stewards: Tamara, Nate.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 1PM EST / 7PM CET.
Sprint Retrospective: Every other Thursday, 12PM EST / 6PM CET.
Sprint Planning: Every other Friday, 12PM EST / 6PM CET.
- We are on sprint #40: here’s our sprint board.
- On the Stewards Council, we resumed our discussion on transforming the Steward role within the TEC (anchored around this forum post); issues of decentralization and accountability were also raised.
- We will seek to host more public conversations with Web 3 thought leaders through the Twitter Spaces platform.
- Overall, we’re adjusting to a new work pace brought on by budget changes, ecosystem updates, and choppy market conditions.
- Remember: you can easily help the TEC by retweeting. This is the way.
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 11AM EST / 5PM CET.
Psychology Research: Monday, 1PM EST / 7PM CET.
- The Third Graviton Training finalized! We have 5 new gravitons that will be announced soon.
- As part of our observational research on psychology and wellbeing, we’re inviting volunteers to fill our mental health survey.
- This Thursday Sept. 1st at 3PM EST / 9PM CET we’ll be hosting an open conversation about mental health on the Gravity Voice Channel: here’s your calendar invite.
- Remember we also have a project on Giveth, and that means we can receive you donations and you can get GIVbacks from donating!
- If you’re in need of help managing a conflict, you can make a request through our typeform.
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 1PM EST / 7PM CET.
- This past week we talked how to better communicate with TEC token holders, as well as token holder sentiment analysis.
- For our next poll, we would like to get your feedback on the following topics:
- To better understand our community’s opinions, we have an ongoing poll.
- And this last week we also had a moment to look into this Miro board. It was our first vision exercise within the TEC. It will help us find great proposals to fund.
Stewards: Eduardo, Tamara.
Bi-Weekly Sync: Monday, 2PM EST / 8PM CET.
Bi-Weekly Orientation: Thursday, 1PM EST / 7PM CET.
- Our Steward, Eduardo, wrote an article about membership. The document will be open for comment for a few more days.
- To accomodate our contributors’ shifting schedules, we’re looking to change the date & time of our WG’s weekly sync (starting September). If you want to vote on a time, please fill this Doodle.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 4PM EST / 10PM CET.
- The Token Holder Discord Channel is in soft launch mode!
- The 12th Rune Group Treasury Policy Snapshot vote passed unanimously.
- We are exploring a partnership with DAOstack and Tangible AI for our community content curation service.
Weekly sync: Wednesday, 3PM EST / 8PM CET.
- The 2nd focus group discussion about Private Profit vs. Common Benefit will take place on Aug. 30th, 2022, at 11AM EST / 5PM CET in hybrid format: in person at the Crypto Commons Gathering (CCG) and virtually at the Omega voice channel of the TEC’s Discord server.
- Check our 0mega hub for a thorough breakdown of what our WG is working on, as well as links to anything & everything 0mega.
Steward: Shawn YGG.
Weekly Sync: Friday, 11AM EST / 5PM CET.
- We’re currently on hiatus as we rethink how to have a more seasonal approach to the work that we do.
Weekly Sync: Tuesday, 12PM EST / 6PM CET.
- The Animation and Video Production T.E.A.M. is still working on the animation for the final quantifier tutorial (but it’ll soon be ready).
- The Marketing T.E.A.M. sent out Newsletter #6 last week; and a special edition Audit Newsletter will go out this week.
- The Translations and TE Academy T.E.A.M.s will be retired .
Stewards: Ivy, Zeptimus.
Weekly Sync: Monday at 11AM EST / 5PM CET.
- The content for the audit is done! It’ll be presented in a more aesthetic format within a few days.
- If you’re interested in our DAO’s analytics, here are the latest Dune updates.
- We’re proud to say we’ve been helping Aragon on their journey to become a DAO.
- As a reminder, here’s our forum post on TEC’s Meeting Protocols, Terms, and Disclaimers.
Weekly Sync: Bi-weekly on Friday, 10AM EST / 4PM CET.
- Open call for legal expters: If you have a legal background & strong interest in decentralized technologies, we’d love to have you in our Legal WG. Contact our steward @iviangita on Discord.
Weekly Sync: Wednesday, 2PM EST / 8PM CET.
- Rewards for June 2022 are incoming! For more info, check this forum post and the RAD analysis.
- SourceCred Rewards Distribuition #1 is out!
- We have an open funding proposal to refill the Reward Board treasury so that we may continue distributing $TEC to all those who receive Praise. Read the full proposal here.
- We encourage you to become a quantifier: it’s your civic duty!
Thank you for reading the WG Weekly Updates. Check our calendar and join us on a call soon. Goodbye!