This is the last vote required to migrate TEC to Optimism. It will do the following:
- It will make the TEC non-transferable, allowing the Guardians the ability of changing it back if there is some sort of emergency.
- A snapshot of gnosis TEC token will be taken, and it will be minted on Optimism. If you hold your TEC on a contract, be aware of that! We are reaching to multisigs and LP tokenholders so they can act accordingly before the migration.
- It will send the DAO funds to a multisig controlled by Guardians, who will in turn:
- Unwrap the wxDAI and bridge it to Mainnet.
- Swap the reserve (~$117k) for ETH and convert it to rETH, keeping the rest as DAI (~$301k).
- Bridge both DAI and rETH to Optimism.
- Check that the new Tao Voting DAO is correct (all the tokens are minted, all the permissions are set as in the proposed DAO architecture).
- Send the funds to the Tao Voting DAO, and activate the Augmented Bonding Curve.
The migration should be finished after one day after the execution of the vote.