Support for TEA TEAM’s Proposal for Q3 and Q4 2022
Hello TEC and TEA Community! As you may know, one of the main goals of the TEAMs project was to empower creatives in the TE field for providing communications services to different projects. One of the TEAMs that has proveen itself the last months has been the TE Academy TEAM, showing progress in their areas of contributions.
Some of the great benefits that this TEAM has brought to the table to mention a few are:
- Angieberryberry has went all-in with supporting Comms and community management for the TE Academy, working closely with Pati and Angela while expanding her knowledge on Token Engineering. Some of this TEAM’s planning from the last months can be seen here.
- In addition to support content planning, AnaTech has been present in several IRL events and communities. Here, she’s been actively spreading the word and maintaining presence of the TE Academy and Commons and the opportunities they offer. She has even passed some great merchandise around!
- Efra started contributing with design a few months ago and proven to be a great support, so we want to formally bring him on board for the next months.
Back when we put the TE Academy TEAM together we had specific objectives we wanted to reach. Based in this original post I think two of the previous objectives can be reinforced in this next stage:
- Refer attendees to TEA courses to join and contribute to the TEC.
- Strengthen internal communications through regular syncs.
Since the TEAM ran out of funding, we wanted to present a new proposal that optimizes resources given the market and TEC conditions and at the same time has room for improvements. After talks with TE Academy, we put together a proposal.
The funding proposal for June-October 2022 (5 months) is as follows:
||Hours per week
||Total wxDAI p/ month
|TEC and TEA Merchandise
TE Academy was very happy with the work we’ve provided over the last months. So they decided to cover the comms work on TE Academy’s side via a dedicated TE Academy budget of 750 DAI per month, which will cover Angieberryberry’s hours. This proposal is meant to complement current TE Academy comms efforts by strengthening the relationship with TEC comms, but it doesn’t represent their core functions.
With this in mind, we would be requesting a total of $13,720.00 wxDAI.