I have been facilitating the day-to-day operations of the Rewards System including managing the quantifiers, opening and closing quant rounds, doing community outreach for the rewards system, actively participating in testing, development, documentation and promotion of Praise and RAD basically since inception of the WG. I would like to keep fulfilling my role at the TEC as the Rewards WG Steward, outlining my commitments and expected compensation for the work I do to keep this show rolling.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Facilitate recurring Rewards WG calls
- Facilitate recurring Quant Review calls
- Present the Rewards WG during TEC community calls
- Manage the Quantifier pool and Quantification Rounds
- Promotion of Quant rounds and general catherding
- Collaborate with Rewards WG contributors to continue to innovate the Rewards System in the TEC to improve quality and engagement
- Participate in recurring Stewards sync calls
- Housekeeping of the Reward Board DAO
~15 hours monthly of work
- 500 DAI worth of TEC monthly, requested beginning the 1st of every month, beginning retroactively September 1st.
- Funds paid from Reward Board Treasury
- To be paid to: 0xc8d65e1bd67f16522e3117b980e1c9d2caeb9dc3