- We will ship a physical version of the Hatch NFT to those who acquired it.
- We will pay retroactively the people who made possible the NFT in the first place, including the original artist.
We would like to bring the Hatch Bot NFT into the real world, by printing it in aluminum and send it to their owners.
This is how it would look like:
The NFT image will be directly printed on an aluminum backing will have a size of 16 x 22.8 inch (40 x 57,1 cm).
We already did a test, and the physical NFT looks fantastic!
- Firstly TEC will be shipping the physical NFTs as a token of gratitude to the top contributors of the hatch.
- Secondly it pays the incurred costs in the making of the Hatch Bot NFT and dApp by members and organizations of the community.
- Retroactive payment of $1,000 to Funyverse for putting the good art.
- Retroactive payment of $1,000 to Blossom Labs for coordinating the website development and building the basic infrastructure for gathering the data from The Graph in real time.
- Retroactive payment of $1,000 to General Magic for putting the ether to pay gas fees for minting the NFT, and creating the website design and layout.
- $2,500 for ordering metal prints of the NFT and shipping them to their owners.
If some of the hatchers do not want to receive the physical NFT, the unspent money will go directly to the original artist.
We will write when all the NFTs are shipped in this same forum post.
This was the first collaboration between Funnyverse Crypto, General Magic, an Blossom Labs, and after the result, we expect that it won’t be the last!