☎️ Comms Working Group

The Comms working group creates the narratives we present to the world, sets up our communication platforms and promotes public good focused TE projects.

TEC Comms Platforms

Comms WG - New Manifesto

Dear TEC Community, I’m happy to present you our updated manifesto as well as our last roadmap.

COMMS WG MANIFESTO

COMMS ROADMAP

I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone that has supported the Comms WG the past few months, I hope we can serve your needs better for these upcoming exciting times for the TEC.

4 Likes

HI Comms!
I will be at your next working group meetings. I am interested in helping with the workinggroup. Thanks!

1 Like

I tried to open the Roadmap but it seems like MIRO access is private. Could you please grant me access so I can check out the map? Thanks folks!

hey @blazingthirdeye sorry about that, maybe this link works better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found your request for approval & approved! Should work for you now!

1 Like

I am very impressed with the C&D flow/map. That is so much more organized than I am used to. It should filter out low quality content that doesn’t work towards the stated goals/targets. Wow. I want to implement a flow like this at 1hive someday.

I have been engaging TEC twitter a bit. Next steps to read the medium blogs.

2 Likes